Three month contract with immediate start date. SMT Office Administrator & Personal Assistant to the CEO
You’ll be working as part of a small, dedicated team of staff. You’ll be a PA for our CEO and ensuring the efficient running of the office, systems, and equipment on a daily basis.
- Organise and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence, letters, and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and Maintain our MS Outlook office system
- Maintain Office filing systems
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Identify office equipment needs
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel arrangements
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Liaise with the CEO and Management team and arrange our weekly Management meetings.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, such as printers and iMac Computers
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- The ability to work within a small busy team
- Able to work a shift system
We are based in Windlesham Surrey with good access from the M3 and A30 roads. Car parking is available. Our offices are open 8 am to 4 pm every day. We work a 6 day on 3 days off shift pattern including weekends and Bank Holidays. If your skills and experience match our requirements we look forward to meeting you.