The Gloucestershire County Council elections are in May 2013.
We have asked all the local political parties if they will sign up to 2 pledges to help stop a Gloucestershire cull.
- The immediate banning of badger culling on any GCC land which is not tenanted.
- Working to ban badger culling on tenanted GCC land as tenancies are renewed.
So far both the Labour Party and the Green Party has agreed to the pledges so please email the other local party group leaders and ask them to sign up to our 2 pledges.
- Conservative Party Group Leader firstname.lastname@example.org
- Liberal Democrat Group email@example.com
- UKIP Group firstname.lastname@example.org
All you need to do is send them a short email asking them if their party will agree to the two pledges set out above if they are elected as the ruling group at the county council in May.